Saturday, March 12, 2011

Soccer!!

Soccer season has started up and Grace loves it.I took some pictures with my camera enjoy :D

                                                 Grace getting ready for her game
                    While Grace was getting dressed Liam went outside with his new scooter
Grace(left)Gaby(center)Gracie(right)
Yes Grace isn't the only girl on her team with the name Grace


                                                       A few action shots of Grace
        After the game Liam and Grace both went in the backyard and played in the sand
                                                  after there long day

3 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOOOOOOO GLAD U R IN CHARGE LOVE THE PICS OF OUR SOCCOR PLAYER AND LIAM KEEP THE PICS COMING! ET

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sad that Monica has to take over this blog. Common you guys...!!! Monica, you rock! I hope claire and Lauren grow up to be just like you. I am glad someone is filling me in over here about the trumans. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx:D i will try to post evry other day.....at least

    ReplyDelete